About United Parent Council
United Parent Council-Who We Are and What We Do: We are parents working together to enhance the PVSchools experience for our children. We support you, we give you access to your Superintendent, and we provide relevant programs of interest to you. Ultimately we ADVOCATE for Students, EDUCATE Parents and Community, COLLABORATE with PVUSD and other Educational Organizations, and WORK with the Superintendent to increase the presence of the UPC.
- School Representatives -- Each PVUSD school is allowed two voting representatives on the Council and two alternates
- General Members -- Any resident of PVUSD may join UPC; however, voting privileges are not accorded
- Vice President of Membership (liaison between UPC and schools)
- Vice President of Programming (coordinator of programs and events)
- Created to promote the objectives, issues, and programs of UPC
- Comprised of officers and committee chairs
Paradise Valley United Parent Council is a district-wide parent group that has been active in Paradise Valley Unified School District for more than 40 years and is a 501(c)(3) organization. Looking out for the interest of students is our primary goal. We do this by offering parents support, information, and opportunities to be influential voices in the decisions that affect their children's education.