· Go to https://pvusd.follettdestiny.com.
· Have your student click on the school they attend and login with their PVUSD user name and "other" password (the same way they login for AR).
· At the top of the page, click on FollettShelf to access the eBooks.
· Students can access eBooks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device that has the internet.
· For students who want to read an eBook offline, you can download the Follett Enlight K-12 app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Join us for the September Monthly Meeting and Educational Program on Wednesday, September 26, 2018. HOW IN THE WORLD WILL MY STUDENT (OR I) BE READY FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL? Our program will be a presentation and discussion about Middle School preparation and the tradition to high school with Kona Withers, PVUSD Counselor.
If you are a new UPC Representative, please stay for the New UPC rep orientation lunch immediately following the September UPC meeting, September 26, 2018.
Add these 2018-19 UPC General Meeting dates to your calendar for next year.
Send in your membership form for 2018-19 today!