· Go to https://pvusd.follettdestiny.com.
· Have your student click on the school they attend and login with their PVUSD user name and "other" password (the same way they login for AR).
· At the top of the page, click on FollettShelf to access the eBooks.
· Students can access eBooks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device that has the internet.
· For students who want to read an eBook offline, you can download the Follett Enlight K-12 app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Parents and students are invited to nominate a PVUSD teacher or staff member who has gone above and beyond for students. Nominations must be received by March 7, 2017.
Save the date for UPC's annual LINC event, Tuesday February 28th 6-8 pm at Dave & Buster's Desert Ridge
Don't miss the February Monthly Meeting and Educational Program on February 15, 2017. Our program will address Middle School preparation and the transition to high school. It will be presented by Koni Withers, PVUSD Lead Counselor.
Join UPC and PVSchools Gifted Education and Special Education Departments for our March 29 Parent Seminar
Send in your membership form for 2016-17 today!
Don't miss next month's March General meeting on March 22, 2017. Our program will discuss the Truth About Vaping, presented by Shane Watson of notMYkid.