· Go to https://pvusd.follettdestiny.com.
· Have your student click on the school they attend and login with their PVUSD user name and "other" password (the same way they login for AR).
· At the top of the page, click on FollettShelf to access the eBooks.
· Students can access eBooks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device that has the internet.
· For students who want to read an eBook offline, you can download the Follett Enlight K-12 app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Join us for the January Monthly Meeting and Educational Program. Our program will be an opportunity to meet in small groups with various PVSchools Cabinet members and new Directors, and to have open discussions.
Join UPC and PVSchools Gifted Education Department for our January 25, 2017 seminar, Gifted in the Middle: Exploring the Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted Middle School Students
Don't miss the February Monthly Meeting and Educational Program on February 15, 2017. Our program will address Middle School preparation and the transition to high school. It will be presented by Koni Withers, PVUSD Lead Counselor.
Send in your membership form for 2016-17 today!