· Go to https://pvusd.follettdestiny.com.
· Have your student click on the school they attend and login with their PVUSD user name and "other" password (the same way they login for AR).
· At the top of the page, click on FollettShelf to access the eBooks.
· Students can access eBooks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device that has the internet.
· For students who want to read an eBook offline, you can download the Follett Enlight K-12 app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Don't miss next month's March General meeting on March 22, 2017. Our program will discuss the Truth About Vaping, presented by Shane Watson of notMYkid.
Nominate a volunteer in your community! Nominations are due April 19, 2017.
Don't miss the April General meeting on April 19, 2017. Our program will feature Koni Withers, PVSchools Lead Counselor, on Freshman and Sophomore Preparation.
Join UPC and PVSchools Gifted Education and Special Education Departments for our March 29 Parent Seminar
Send in your membership form for 2016-17 today!